Skip to content
- Do you own or share ownership of anything? Do you care about what happens to it when you die?
- Do you have minor children? Do you have children who will need special care all their lives?
- Do you want to provide for or protect your surviving loved ones?
- Do you want to make sure that if you can’t make your health-care decisions, a person you trust will do so?
- Are the provisions that the law will automatically make not the ones that fit your family?
Here are examples of things I can help you with:
- Trusts: revocable living trusts, irrevocable trusts, special needs trusts
- Health Care directives
- Planning for future incapacity
- Tax avoidance planning
- Estate planning for nontraditional families